Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting ready for Black Sheep Gathering

I have been absent from this forum for about a year now, but I haven't been away from fiber. Last summer you could usually find me at my new Schacht Baby Wolf loom. During the fall, I prepared for the Holiday Renegade Craft Fair in Los Angeles. In the winter, I bought a Hansen miniSpinnner, and spent many hours enjoying electrified spinning. When spring rolled around, I began to prepare in earnest for Black Sheep Gathering. And that brings us to today.

My friend, Lori Lawson of Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio, and I will begin our road trip to Eugene, Oregon for Black Sheep Gathering in a few days. I am busily putting the final touches on my fibers, yarns, and patterns for the show. I have many new colorways this year, as well as a new shawlette pattern. I can hardly wait to hit the road!

1 comment:

  1. hi miryha, i just left a comment on a very old post of yours! but it was great to see you at black sheep. thanks for the inspiration and beautiful fiber and patterns, karen

    ReplyDelete