Saturday, June 18, 2011

Black Sheep Here We Come!

I can't believe how long it has been since I wrote about my fiber life. Though I have been busy, I try to spend a bit of time every day doing something fibery.

In the past couple of months I have been feverishly preparing for Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, Oregon (June 24-26).
I will once again be sharing a booth with Lori Lawson of Capistrano Fiber Arts. We are going to have lots of new things this year, including new yarn and roving colorways.



Also, I will be debuting my handcrafted soaps at Black Sheep Gathering. I am bringing three different scents: Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey, Lavender Patchouli, and Pepper Rose.

Lori and I are both excited for the trip. We always have a great time meeting friends and talking fiber. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment