Friday, June 18, 2010

First Day of Black Sheep Gathering

Today was a great first day at Black Sheep Gathering. We visited with many friends, and met a lot of enthusiastic and creative spinners, knitters, crocheters, weavers, and dyers. I had such a great time!

I was able to test drive a Schacht Matchless wheel during a break from the booth. I am ultimately hoping to find a double treadle version, though the single treadle that I spun on was wonderful. The yarn was just exactly as I had hoped for.

Lori and I went to dinner with Karen and Margie at one of our favorite eateries called Cafe LN. We had such a nice time visiting and telling stories from the day.

We are so relaxed now after good food and friends. And tomorrow promises to be another fun day between the fleece show, Spinner's Lead, and the results of the fiber arts show.





No comments:

Post a Comment